2.3.09

cedric

I got a blister walking through the snow to the library today.  It didn't really hurt until I peeled my sock off and jumped in the shower, where the pressure of the water on my raw skin made me scream.  Now my blister is throbbing, but in a contained sort of way so that the rest of my body's twitches and itches continue without an interruption.
My grandfather, mom's father, is having open heart surgery at nine o'clock tomorrow morning. I've only seen him a couple of times, but know him from the biased recounts of a broken family told by mom and aunt, Jbot.

3 comments:

  1. I have ridiculous blisters as well, from walking up too steep hills. I sympathize!

    Good luck to your grandfather, even if you didn't know him very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm sorry about the blister...I used to get such horrid ones from gymnastics.

    I hope everything goes well with your grandfather.

    I adore the picture labeled arch on your blog.

    Thank you for the nice comment :) The skirt is actually khaki, the picture just looks white.

    xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
    www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usedc to get nasty blisters from roller skating but after stopping that now I only get them occasionally when wearing a pair of new shoes.

    The best place to buy jeans is JCPenny's. They have a huge variety of styles, shades, etc. look in the juniors section.

    ReplyDelete