14.3.09

coughee


More memories.  
Finding condoms in my parents bathroom (I was like 7, it definitely helped shape my sexuality in a deep way hehe)(wait, do they do it in there?  I never hear the bed squeaking).  
Going to the dermatologist, a big older man who told me burning my wart off would feel like poking hot stakes(steaks) through my eyes.  He liked my coat, called me a little World War 1 child with that coat. 
9/11.  I was going to have a play date with a girl I didn't like.  It was cancelled, I went home and slid down the staircase on mattresses with my brothers.  My dad got out of D.C. right before the bridges closed.  I am still in school with that girl, still haven't had her over.
Worshipping the 'Great Oak' tree on the playground.  I think it was actually a maple.  My friends and I would draw naked pictures and say that the Great Oak was "home to all".  We made a campaign to save the whales.  When I looked up whale tails on google for our handout (we were fiery before our environmental club died entirely) there were pictures of ladies with thongs poking out over their pants.
randomgoogleimages/myspacemusicphotolinkthing

1 comment: