6.3.09

phoenicians

Skirt was too tight today.  Looked under the hoods of parked cars for science, had grease fights.  I feel gross.  Gross.  I want to take off my skin and give it a scrub, then kiss and mend the parts that hurt.  Went to a girl's house from my class.  We sat around, shot the bull, had a steak dinner.  The girl does funny gestures when she is embarrassed, sort of ducks and waves her hands, and her side-bangs fall into her face.  

I am working on a link list, but this is a part of blogging I don't quite understand.  Tell me if you want to exchange links (is that how it goes?).  
Scanwiches

5 comments:

  1. I just link people randomly. I don't think I've ever asked someone to exchange links! Maybe I'm doing it wrong though. I'm adding you as a link though so -yay!
    I don't really like beef. actually corned beef is okay but any other type of beef just tastes gross to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.
    i just added you to my blog roll.

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is for sure how it goes, it's kind of confusing at first...
    sometimes link lists are un-important, especially now that blogger has the whole "follow this blog" thingy!!! Feel free to ask me any questions about the link list though!!

    I'm so in love with your writing and your blog, i've definietly had those yucky days too!

    xxoo,
    raigan

    p.s. thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sandwich looks delicious, and I don't even eat beef. Never turn down a greese fight, you only get to be a kid for so long. Even though it does sound messy. Maybe try mud next time? Probably easier to rid yourself of :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog I'm not sure if you follow i heart photograph but it's so hyperventalatingly awesome
    i asked because this picture reminds me of somthing she would put on her blog
    and by the way i would totally eat that

    ReplyDelete