5.4.09

palm sunday



All I did today was chase after cats and drink a lot of iced coffee.  My friend and I walked because that is what calms me.
My sense of smell has heightened recently and it follows me all around.  Now I smell sewage from the pipe that burst in the laundry room yesterday and the citrus gum that I fished out of my school locker a few days back.  IIIIIIIIII.  I remember when I used to write about flying away like an eagle, that was three years ago.  
edit: my mom reads this blog.  no more bad words.
monislawa(??), fotodecadent

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures here, and an intriguing post. It started me thinking as your posts always do.

    I've only been to Palm Sunday services once (being Jewish) but i remember everyone waving Palm branches and feeling hopeful. This post also prompted me to listen to Patti Smith's "Easter" LP.which I haven't heard in a while.

    Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i remember things and it makes me sad. i forget a lot of things. like myself.

    <3, angelica

    p.s. you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to dance in the palm sunday services at my family's church and it involved processing through the sanctuary and waving palms, and I love those kinds of rituals. They do feel hopeful like you said, regardless of their real merit.

    ReplyDelete