8.4.09

all right


This blog (hate that word, it reminds me of orgy) is more a purge of the thoughts I can't stop thinking than anything else, and I'm not sure if the context is right.  Maybe I should change to livejournal or something because it seems like this is a bit formal, but I don't like the format of lj.  Just know that this is more what I can't stand NOT saying than what I really want to have down, a stew of thoughts that nag me too much to let them go.
P.S.  Is there any way to get rid of the space between the end of the post and the comment/time posted bar?

4 comments:

  1. I don't think where you post really matters,as long as it's something you are comfortable with. Purging your thoughts is an important process to go through. Writing them down often helps, and what you have to say is always interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you get over your frustration soon! I think your blog's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I think I just don't want to be held accountable for anything that I write that makes me sound a bit strange...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I don't think it really matters where you post just please continue to do so.
    I think what you have to say interests me and in my mind your not at all strange. :)

    ReplyDelete